Massage is the manipulating of superficial and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue using various techniques, to enhance function, aid in the healing process, decrease muscle reflex activity, inhibits motor-neuron excitability and promote relaxation and well-being.
Our massage therapist intuitively combine energy healing methods to release energy blockages from your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies for an Integrated Energy Healing. As you deeply relax and allow energy to release, you feel lighter, clearer, energized, peaceful, and sleep better.
Schedule your Massage Today
Massage can provide welcome relief from symptoms of anxiety, tension, depression, insomnia, stress, as well as back pain, headaches and migraines, muscle pain, and some forms of chronic pain. Minor sports injuries and repetitive stress injuries can also be relieved with massage.
– Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
– Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body’s natural defense system, against toxic invaders.
– Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems improves the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin.
– Improves quality of life by helping to de-stress mental, physical, and emotional tension.
– Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles.
– Reduces spasms and cramping.
– Increases joint flexibility.
– Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
– Releases endorphins – the body’s natural painkiller – and is being used in chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
– Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain.
– Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
– Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion.